This 2011 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Is the sequel better than the original? The 2011 AP® Statistics free-response questions, Form B, is available for instructors to reference. Among the topics covered in the exam are histograms, distributions, studies and experiments, probability, chi-square tests, confidence intervals, and regression analysis.
- Create conditions similar to a test administration to help learners become acclimated to the process
- Pupils should have completed or in the process of completing an AP® Statistics course
- Note that there is an original form for the 2011 test administration
- Includes teacher reference and scoring statistics
- Provides all testing materials, including formula sheets and z-score tables