But this is math—we don't need to know how to write! The article makes a point that class members in AP® Statistics should be comfortable writing as the exams require it. Individuals quickly realize that quality writing is crucial to a passing grade.
- Provide examples of exemplary written responses
- Give the class several opportunities to practice writing in class
- Individuals should have a firm grasp of the statistical content
- Provides suggestions for a method to use
- Encourages teachers to seek assistance if not comfortable with the writing process