Do one-sided limits require only half the work? The video teaches scholars how to find one-side limits from a graph. It covers an example where the one-sided limits give the general limit and an example where one of the one-sided limits do not exist.
- Pause video to have pupils determine the one-sided limits before viewing answers
- Learners need to be able to graph functions, including square root functions
- Individuals should have experience with the concept of a limit
- Presents information in an organized way, making it easier to understand
- Does not cover the case where both one-sided limits exist but are different values