This Graphs of Functions instructional video also includes:
Create a graphical description. Pupils watch a video presentation starting with vocabulary on properties of a graph of a function and then use the vocabulary to find key features of graphs of a function. Scholars use three graphs in the worksheet to practice identifying key features of the function graph.
- Ask the class to create a graph that matches a given set of criterion
- Individuals should know how to write a compound inequality
- Fits as the second segment of a five-part Algebra I Unit 8 series
- Provides a note organizer for the presentation
- Contains a detailed answer key