Are you constantly having trouble with constant functions? Learn how to graph these types of functions by watching a helpful video. Viewers follow along as the narrator creates a table of values and plots the resulting points to graph the function.
- Use the video as part of a support strategy for learners struggling with the concept
- Scholars should be aware of how to plot points on a coordinate plane
- Video only covers one example, so additional instruction may be necessary
- Explanations are thorough and easy to understand
- Orderly presentation outlines the steps clearly