This Grade 10 ELA Module 4, Unit 2, Lesson 21 lesson plan also includes:
Which character bears responsibility for the tragedy in Shakespeare's Macbeth? Scholars participate in a gallery walk and complete a Quick Write to support their claims about which character is to blame.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Have individuals write an apology letter from the perspective of one of the characters
- Teach lessons consecutively
- Requires chart paper and several pre-printed handouts
- Provides elements of a high-performance writing response
- Offers differentiation considerations