This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 2 lesson plan also includes:
What is the best way to determine the theme of a text? Pupils analyze how central ideas emerge in Shakespeare's tragedy Macbeth. They work in small groups and engage in a whole-class discussion to discuss the play's plot. Finally, learners demonstrate comprehension with a quick write exercise.
- Ask volunteers to provide examples of supernatural things
- Lesson order is important
- Remember to print student materials in advance
- Includes a helpful lesson overview with a step-by-step learning sequence
- Provides considerations for differentiation during class discussions