This Equality Explorer: Two Variables interactive also includes:
Solving equations in two variables can't be that much harder than solving equations in one variable. Using a balance interactive, scholars solve equations in two variables. They apply inverse operations by adding -x, -y, or -1 as appropriate.
47 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide equations in two variables for learners to solve
- Learners should have experience solving linear equations in one variable using the Equality Explorer interactive
- An understanding of systems of equations is beneficial
- Lets users keep track of equations by using snapshots
- Interactive is simple to use