This End-of-Module Assessment Task - Geometry (module 1) lesson plan also includes:
Have you hit a wall when trying to create performance task questions? Several open-ended response questions require a deep level of thinking. Topics include triangle congruence, quadrilaterals, special segments, constructions, and transformations.
- Use the resource as a collaborative assessment
- Choose questions to use as daily openers
- As is, the assessment will likely extend beyond one class period; be prepared to adjust for time, or adjust the length, before using in class
- A detailed rubric and answer key are provided to aid in grading
- Questions are well written with clear directions and consistent use of vocabulary
- Level of questions may be too advanced for the average geometry student