This Mid-Module Assessment Task - Algebra 1 (module 4) assessment also includes:
Performance task questions are the most difficult to write. Use this assessment so you don't have to! These questions assess factoring quadratics, modeling with quadratics, and key features of quadratic graphs. All questions require higher-level thinking.
- Use as a collaborative assessment
- Hand out an individual performance task assessment
- Before using as an assessment, learners should have sufficient practice with performance task problems; show examples of quality answers
- Entire assessment may take multiple periods to complete depending on pupils' knowledge level
- 11th in a series of 26 modules.
- Well-written questions that both assess desired concepts and require thinking
- Assessment, key, and rubric are provided