This End-of-Module Assessment Task - Algebra 2 (Module 1) assessment also includes:
A series of assessment tasks require learners to process information and communicate solutions. Topics include graphing parabolas, solving linear-quadratic systems, factoring polynomials, and solving polynomial equations.
2 Collections 9 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Create collaborative groups and use the tasks as a group assessment
- Use the tasks as lesson openers throughout the lesson
- Designed as an assessment for lessons 22 through 40 in the unit
- Questions require higher-level thinking
- Provides a worked-out solution key and rubric