This Building Grids for Games activity & project also includes:
You can't play Tic Tac Toe without grids. In the fourth lab of a five-part unit, scholars learn how to build grids for games such as Tic Tac Toe. Along the way, they also learn about reporter blocks that perform calculations.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Have individuals create a flow chart summarizing how to create grids of different sizes
- It is helpful if pupils have familiarity with base 2
- In future units, learners will build on the grids constructed in this lab; make sure they save their work
- Instructions are easy to follow, even for beginners
- Includes xml file with loadable script