This Earthquakes Living Lab: FAQs about P Waves, S Waves and More activity & project also includes:
Let's talk about earthquakes .... Using the Internet, pupils research what causes earthquakes, how scientists measure them, their locations, and their effects. The resource is not only informative, but it also builds crucial research skills — a win win!
- Use as the introduction to a high school unit on earthquakes
- Have pupils select a specific earthquake topic to research and present their findings
- Each group needs access to a computer that is connected to the Internet
- Contains a vocabulary list with definitions
- The worksheet comes as a PDF and a Docx
- The worksheet does not provide room for notes