This Biogeography: Where Life Lives video also includes:
Biogeography is the study of the geographical distribution of plants and animals. NOVA's Evolution Lab explains how organisms on different continents can be so closely related. The resource discusses the processes that bring life from the water to the land as well.
- Go into more detail about how we know Pangaea existed and the fact that continents are still moving a measurable amount today
- Relies on prior knowledge of phylogenetic trees, continental drift, and evolution
- Offers ability to stream or download resource
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Offers closed captioning for ease of note taking