This DNA Spells Evolution video also includes:
In humans, the rate of mutation from one generation to the next is between 100 and 200 mutations. Discover the role of DNA mutation in evolution with an enriching lab activity.
9 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Designed
- Highlight the random nature of mutations and explain why they are not necessarily helpful
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution, traits, DNA, DNA sequencing, adaptations, and mutation
- Video is available through streaming or download
- Provides closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes