This 2005 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Grab a peak inside the test. The 2005 free-response questions from the AP® Calculus exam allow learners to see how topics appear on the tests. Topics cover differential equations, bounded areas, particle motion, and slopes of tangent lines.
3 Views 1 Download
- Pair learners to share how they approached each item
- Incorporate the questions into the appropriate chapter tests
- Requires pupils to be familiar with the AP® Calculus AB content
- Contains multiple sample responses for each item
- Includes a scoring rubric to show how to distribute points