This 2011 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Half are real-world. The 2011 AP® Calculus AB free-response questions let pupils and teachers see how content appears on the exam. Half of the questions contain real-world context, and four items do not allow calculators. Real-world contexts include rates of change of water levels due to rainfall and tank levels as well as distance traveled on a unicycle.
- Lead a discussion on how to approach each question and what methods to use
- Have the class determine the units each question come from in the textbook
- Requires the class to be familiar with the AP® Calculus AB content
- Includes samples of perfect scores for each question
- Contains an answer document that shows the required work