This Writing an Exponential Function from its Graph assessment also includes:
Grow an equation for the exponential graph. Given a graph of an exponential function, class members write the equation of the function provided. The graph labels two points on the graph: the y-intercept and the point where x is one.
3 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide a mini-lesson on finding the growth rate given two points
- Differentiate the assessment by not telling the more advanced pupils the function is exponential
- Individuals should know how to find the initial value from a graph
- Contains descriptions of common misconceptions
- Provides teacher questions to use to gain understanding of students' thinking