This US History and Government Examination: June 2011 assessment also includes:
Those who lived during the Great Depression could clearly draw a line between the roaring 1920s and the desolation of the following decade. Class members examine these two periods and compare them using an essay question prompt and primary source documents. Other activities feature the history of key Constitutional amendments and how they changed American society.
- Create a jigsawed research project to examine the amendments mentioned in the essay question prompt
- Offer all or part of the exam to allow for authentic test practice
- Resource is the June 2011 New York regents exam for American history and government
- Answer keys and scoring guidelines help ensure powerful feedback for learners
- It's easy to adapt questions in the exam into a variety of instructional activities