This Unit 2 Review: Reasoning and Proofs instructional video also includes:
The proof is in the review. Individuals watch a short review of the content from the unit to prepare for the unit exam. The review covers inductive reasoning, conditional and related statements, and two-column algebraic and geometric proofs. Learners work through 15 problems to confirm their readiness for the exam.
- Create a proof wall similar to a word wall with geometric properties and postulates that can be used in proofs
- Assumes the class has finished a unit on conditional statements and proofs
- Final installment in a Reasoning and Proof unit with four parts
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes a second worksheet with additional practice
- Provides hints in the proofs of which steps combine to achieve the current step