This Calculus AB/BC Mid-Unit 5 Review: Analytical Applications of Differentiation ap test prep also includes:
It's time to put analytical applications to work. Learners use the eight questions of the mid-Unit 5 review to refresh their memories of the key points. Pupils apply what they have learned to use the Mean Value Theorem, find extrema given the equation or graph of the derivative, and find when a function is decreasing. Given the equation of the function, the scholars find extrema and intervals of concavity of the function.
- Use the performance on the mid-unit review to determine who needs additional practice or instruction
- Ask individuals to explain their solution methods
- Assumes individuals have gone through the first seven parts of Unit 5
- Answer key shows the steps required to solve the problem
- Contains an additional set of problems for extra practice