This Unknown Angle Proofs—Proofs with Constructions lesson plan also includes:
Provide your emerging mathematicians with the tools to learn as they incorporate auxiliary lines to solve unknown angle proofs in this continuing segment. They decipher information from a diagram to uncover the missing pieces and complete each problem, along with providing a correct justification.
- Locate additional problems to present as samples for extra practice
- Assumes lesson entitled "Unknown Angle Proofs-Writing Proofs" has been covered prior to this lesson
- Ensure each person fully understands the importance of justification as they work sample problems and discuss prior to completing an assessment
- The tenth installment in a 36-part series
- Builds on a previous lesson about angle proofs and provides additional sample problems to ensure the class understands concepts
- Contains a detailed answer key to help with discussions and allows individual learning, if desired