This Student Weekly Goal Sheets printable & template also includes:
What would you like to be able to do by the end of this week? Help your learners grow by integrating regular goal setting into your instruction. Individuals come up with goals at the beginning of the week and assess their progress at the end of the week.
- When using these pages with very young pupils, have a short meeting with each child at the start and end of each week; you can write the notes and keep for your records
- Start weekly goals at the beginning of the year and continually reteach how to write goals with specific criteria that can be measured
- These goals don't need to be academic; invite learners to make goals related to behavior, friendships, sports, and other topics
- See the materials tab for a Word document version of this PDF
- This is a great strategy to help your students see their own progress and figure out what learning strategies work for them
- Comes with a Word version so you can alter the form if desired