Help keep young scholars' eyes on the prize with this step-by-step goal setting worksheet.
231 Views 226 Downloads
- Clearly model for the class how to use this worksheet before having them complete one
- Ask students to create general academic and personal/social goals during the first weeks of school, taking time to periodically monitor their progress throughout the year
- Have students complete this worksheet at the beginning of each new unit, helping them to take responsibility for their own learning
- Worksheet provides six steps for creating creating meaningful goals, setting deadlines, and monitoring their progress
- Sentence frames and guiding questions are used to support students with setting goals