What defines a random sample? Scholars learn how to collect a random soil sample from a large field. The narrator explains the importance of ensuring the sample is random and shows how to create a random sample before sending it to the lab.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Pair the lesson with the video on sampling a small field; compare and contrast the processes
- Post the lesson to a class website to make available as a resource when collecting samples
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if assigning for independent viewing
- Demonstrates the process from start to finish in a real field
- Offers an option for subtitles to support language barriers