Scientific procedures ensure valid data and valid results. Use a water sampling interactive to teach learners the procedures for collecting water samples. The interactive takes users through the process step-by-step with notes of instruction along the way.
- Use as a demonstration to prepare pupils for a hands-on water sampling activity
- Have learners analyze the data collected in the interactive
- Encourage pupils to be patient, as there is a delay when clicking in the interactive
- Includes links to vocabulary instruction
- Provides feedback when choosing incorrectly