There's some serious science behind farming! A quick video lesson presents the process of collecting a random field soil sample for analysis. Instruction includes what a random sample looks like as well as how to prepare the sample for the lab.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Have pupils model a random sample using a piece of paper to represent a field
- Ask individuals to bring in a soil sample that meets the parameters discussed in the video
- Understanding the purpose of soil analysis is helpful
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Demonstrates the process in an actual field
- Includes annotations to help clarify the process