This Simple Setting Reps video also includes:
Upgrade your volleyball lessons using this video showcasing a 14-and-under volleyball team from Canada. The team demonstrates the "simple setting reps" drill where four players stand on one side of the net as another player passes the volleyball over. The four players then set the ball to one another and rotate to include all four players and a change from left to right.
- Preview the video with your class or team members to visually inform them of a new workout
- Revisit the video to reinforce skills and enhance successful practice periods
- This video was recorded to inform educators and team coaches about the practice drills available for physical education class or a volleyball team
- This video takes place on an outdoor court: however the parictice drill can be performed indoors as well as outdoors
- This video is content-filled; there is no down time due to misses or repositioning
- Do not adjust your volume, the video does not have sound