Enhance your volleyball lessons with this video modeling a short court drill by a beach volleyball 14-and-under team in which two pairs stand in the right- and left-center positions and volley to their partner over the volleyball net.
1 Collection 10 Views 8 Downloads
- Preview this video to introduce a new drill to your physical education class or volleyball team
- Observe the players, discuss their movements and how this practice will benefit a team in a volleyball game or scrimmage
- This video was filmed at the beach, but the drill can be practiced on any volleyball court
- There is very little down time from pass misses due to two sets of pairs modeling the drill at the same time
- The video is not recorded with sound or narration