This Revisiting the Graphs of the Trigonometric Functions lesson plan also includes:
Use the graphs of the trigonometric functions to set the stage to inverse functions. The instructional activity reviews the graphs of the basic trigonometric functions and their transformations. Pupils use their knowledge of graphing functions to model real-world situations in this 12th segment of a 16-part series.
- Conduct a review of transformations of functions
- Verify the identities by graphing them
- Class members should be familiar with graphing the basic trigonometric functions
- The resource uses color to highlight aspects of the graphs
- Provides suggestions for those who need extra help