Graphing functions by hand is pretty easy. A comprehensive video reviews how to graph different function types. It looks at the constant, identity, quadratic, cubic, absolute value, square root, cube root, reciprocal, and squared reciprocal functions.
- Provide graph paper for viewers to graph the functions on their own
- Learners must be familiar with creating tables of values for functions
- Knowledge of asymptotes and end behavior is necessary
- Thoroughly explains each step of the process
- Well-paced video is easy to understand
- Covering nine function types at once may be overwhelming for some learners