Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
This Representing 3-D Objects in 2-D lesson plan also includes:
How does the shape of the surface of water in a container change as water leaks out? After tackling this question, learners take part in a similar activity with more complex figures.
51 Views 30 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the resource as the main instructional activity for the standard
- Provide manipulatives of different shapes for struggling learners
- Teacher guide suggests having pupils complete assessment task several days before main lesson
- Great diagrams!
- Includes solutions, allowing pupils to check their work
- Teacher guide includes tips on how to address common misconceptions and issues