Having problems with problem solving? Here's a video for you! Pupils watch an informative YouTube video that describes how to set up and solve equations for a given situation. It shows each step in the problem-solving process for several examples.
- Use the video with learners struggling with the concept of writing equations
- Knowledge of solving equations is a must
- Some previous experience with writing equations for situations is beneficial
- Careful explanations help with understanding
- Uses a variety of situations and contexts
- Viewers without a strong foundation in solving equations may find the video a bit fast-paced