Address any kind of math concept or problem with a series of problem-solving strategies. Over 12 days of different activities and increasing skills, learners practice different ways to solve problems, check their answers, and reflect on their process.
- Use with advanced learners who are embarking on new concepts, or with struggling learners who need some support
- Distribute to parents who want to help their kids learn new ways to solve problems
- Apply the strategies to your existing math curriculum
- Format is a little rough; use the strategies and activities that are the most helpful to you
- Strategies are applicable to any level of math, and steps of problem solving are a good standard of practice for your math class
- Objectives are clear and useful for all learners