Exponents are number 34897 to the power of 0! The short video explains what a power function is. It also demonstrates how to identify the n portion in a standard, fraction, and square root example.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video as another way to explain power functions to students who struggle with it during class
- Lesson best fits as an introduction to power functions
- Requires prior knowledge of functions, graphing, and exponents
- Reminds scholars that all power functions go through point (1, 1)
- Does not include any complex examples like negative exponents in a denominator or roots other than square