This Composite Functions video also includes:
Turn pupils into composers as they create composite functions. A video lesson presents the process of creating composite functions. The narrator focuses on linear and quadratic functions in the examples and includes substituting a constant in the composite function.
- Use several videos from the same publisher to create a complete unit on combining functions
- Have pupils use different colors for each function to emphasize the substitution step
- Assumes a solid understanding of substituting expressions for variables
- Shows work for all intermediate steps
- Presenter explains each step while completing the calculations