Learners investigate the relationship of position with respect to time in a graphical situation and develop an understanding of the slope related to the object in motion. They then use that understanding to create a velocity versus time graph.
6 Views 10 Downloads
- Ask your classes to create a set of graphs while they work with the Motion Man software and write a "story" to illustrate their graphs
- Use a graphic organizer to record important concepts while watching the video
- Provide each pupil with a laptop with Internet access to utilize the web-based software
- The second in a series of 15 related resources
- Incorporates interactive technology software to explore the position versus time relationship
- The instructor's enthusiasm for the subject matter is apparent throughout the video