X and y mark the spot. Young scholars watch as a video instructor describes the process of plotting ordered pairs on a coordinate plane. Beginning with an overview of the vocabulary, the video demonstrates how to find the location of points in all quadrants and on the axes.
- Post the video on a class website for pupils to use as review
- Pair with additional videos on the same topic from the same publisher
- Instruction begins with the basics of graphing on a coordinate plane
- Uses color to emphasize important information
- Includes instruction on using a graphing calculator to plot points