This Graphs in the Coordinate Plane: Functions on a Cartesian Plane interactive also includes:
Connect the dots to graph a linear function. Young mathematicians use an interactive to first plot provided points on a coordinate plane. They connect these points with a line and then answer questions about the slope and y-intercept of this linear function.
- Use the review questions in the tutorial as either classwork or homework depending on available time
- Learners should have experience with linear functions
- Instructors will need to set up free CK-12 accounts
- Provides an instructional tutorial, including a link to a YouTube video
- Gives instant feedback for machine-scored challenge questions
- There may be some confusion as the instructions indicate a gray box, but the box is not gray in the interactive