This Natural Language Processing: Crash Course AI #7 video also includes:
"You shall know a word by the company it keeps," linguist John Firth once said. To get AI to understand language, engineers write programs by applying distributional semantics, count vectors, and recurrent neural networks. Scholars view an engaging video that describes these processes as part of natural language processing.
- Invite a linguistics professor or an English teacher to give a presentation
- This is the seventh installment of the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence series
- Pupils should have knowledge of unsupervised learning
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Thorough explanations make the concept clear
- Graphics aid in understanding