This Building a Desalination Plant from Scratch: Crash Course Engineering #44 instructional video also includes:
Did you know that only 2.5 percent of Earth's water is drinkable? An engaging video describes the process of engineering design to solve real-world problems by using a desalination plant as an example. Scholars learn about design synthesis, scaling designs, and making improvements to designs in the 44th installment of a Crash Course Engineering playlist.
- Use the video to help develop a project on engineering design
- References previous videos in the playlist
- Learners should be familiar with different branches of engineering
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Animations help keep viewer interest and help illustrate concepts
- Well-paced video is easy to understand