This Why It's so Hard to Make Better Batteries: Crash Course Engineering #32 video also includes:
Better batteries may be just around the corner. Viewers of an engaging video first learn how batteries work and how charging batteries uses a reverse process. They then learn why it is difficult to make better batteries.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners build drawings or models of batteries
- Serves as the 32nd installment in the Crash Course Engineering series
- Some familiarity with electricity concepts is helpful
- Animations and graphics aid with understanding
- Well-paced video holds interest while remaining informative from beginning to end