This Musical Instruments: Part II lesson plan also includes:
String together how instruments produce sound. Using pieces of string, learners find ways to create sound. They investigate changes to the string and the effect of adding a cup. Finally, pupils experiment by changing the way to create vibrations and the tautness of the string.
- Bring in a variety of string instruments, including homemade ones
- Use several different types of string and cups
- Assumes the completion of Musical Instruments: Part I
- Includes the learning goals on the worksheet
- Contains suggestions for optional extensions
- There are a few typos throughout the materials