This Module 6: Quadratic Functions unit also includes:
Linear, exponential, now it's time for quadratic patterns! Learners build on their skills of modeling patterns by analyzing situations with quadratic functions. The sixth module in the Algebra I series has pupils analyze multiple representations of quadratic functions and compare the behavior of quadratic functions with both linear and exponential functions.
- Create a graphic organizer outlining the key features of linear, quadratic, and quadratic functions
- Use the Set problems as whiteboard practice to check for understanding
- Requires a solid understanding of both linear and exponential functions
- Includes answer keys with explanations
- Uses inquiry-based openers to help build understanding