This Mid-Module Assessment Task - Geometry (Module 1) lesson plan also includes:
How do you prepare class members for the analytical thinking they will need in the real world? An assessment requires the higher order thinking they need to be successful. The module focuses on the concept of rigid transformations through constructions.
- Use as a collaborative assessment
- Provide practice with definitions prior to the assessment using an online tool or note cards
- Notation and vocabulary are heavily assessed, so be sure learners are comfortable with precise definitions and detailed notation
- Key and rubric are provided
- If using this in the progression of lessons, corresponding parts and sequence of transformations are not included in this assessment task