This End-of-Module Assessment Task - Algebra 2 (Module 3) assessment also includes:
The last installment of a 35-part series is an assessment task that covers the entire module. It is a summative assessment, giving information on how well pupils understand the concepts in the module.
8 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Conduct a review game before the assessment
- Have learners review their notes from the module
- Scholars need a graphing calculator throughout the assessment
- Assessment is available in Word form, so it is possible to add or delete questions
- Teacher guide includes comprehensive answers and a rubric with level descriptors (from one through four)