Nothing flows like J-E-L-L-O! In the final portion of a four-part series, pupils create scale models of microfluidic devices out of gelatin and bendable straws. They use their devices to test various flow rates in the delivery of simulated medicine.
- Give the class multiple sizes of straws so they can create changes in tube size
- The time is split over two days
- Requires the ability to boil water and cool the JELL-O
- Includes answers for questions asked to the class
- The resource contains an assessment that covers the entire unit