This Limit of a Sequence: Finding the Limit of a Sequence (Part 4) interactive also includes:
Take a look at another alternating sequence. The resource provides a graphical display of a sequence that alternates between two values. Pupils use the display to determine whether the sequence has a limit. Given a theory of limit, learners determine whether the explanation is flawed.
- Provide the class with a list of sequences and have them determine whether they have a limit
- The interactive is the last of a group of four dealing with sequence limits
- Expects that users have a free login account
- Represents the sequence graphically, numerically, and algebraically
- Provides the correct answer if the individual answers the question incorrectly