This Limit of a Sequence: Finding the Limit of a Sequence (Part 3) interactive also includes:
Limit the view of sequences on both sides of the axis. Learners explore an alternating sign sequence. Using a graphical display of the first 10 terms of the sequence, pupils determine the formula for the general term. they then use the definition of a limit of a sequence to decide what the limit of the sequence is.
- Lead a discussion on whether all converging sequences have limits
- Have the class come up with other sequences that alter signs that do and do not have limits
- Requires users to sign up for a free login account
- The resource is the third in a four-part series dealing with limits of sequences
- Learners are able to see the correct answer if needed
- Provides instructions on how to manipulate the interactive