This Limit of a Sequence: Finding the Limit of a Sequence (Part 2) interactive also includes:
What does it mean if young mathematicians cannot put the squeeze on a sequence? Learners investigate a divergent sequence and find the formula for the nth term. Using the definition of a limit of a sequence, pupils try to find the limit for the given sequence. They analyze a proof to find the contradiction showing a limit does not exist.
- Lead a discussion on whether all arithmetic sequences do not have a limit
- Users must sign up for a free login account
- The interactive is the second in a series of four over limits of sequences
- Provides the opportunity to view the correct answer
- The supplemental material contains additional examples